Sunday 16 February 2014

Home Decor Finds.

Hello again!

I was browsing through Pinterest this evening for some inspiration. I know what I like and what shades and texture I want in a living room, so here are some ideas I collected for you to see.

For the minimalist. Less is more and here are some ideas, I picked which I think will go very well together.
Colors are based on a natural tone and some extra touches to give some oomph to the room.


I love these colors. 


                            More...



And for the hippies at heart, below you can find patterns and different textures. 
This is my favorite kind of decor. I love different cultures and this will give the space life. 
You can decorate with your own collection from places you have visited. In that way, every piece will have a story behind it. An adventure. Your guests will always have something to look at and take interest in! 






I hope this will inspire you to give your rooms some color! 


Love

Ciklemfusa

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment