Tuesday 25 February 2014

Monochrome.


Good morning! 

Today is all about monochrome, which I love. For those who don't know what exactly is monochrome, I Googled for its definition and it gave me this.. ''A photograph or picture developed or executed in black and white or in varying tones of only one colour.''
I am posting a collage of some monochromatic photographs. 

I am really inspired by photographers like Francesca Woodman, Jan Saudek. 

These are microscopic photographs of things I find interesting and also of trees trunks captured in black and white. For example one of my favorite is shed reptile skin. It's incredibly beautiful and you explore another world under the lens. The others are for you to explore =)


Monochrome Collage.



Tree Trunks Collage.

That's it for today. Hope you enjoy these pictures =)

Love,


Ciklemfusa. 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment