Sunday 2 March 2014

Minerals and Stones.

Happy Sunday, Beginning Of March!
This means that Spring is on its way bringing beautiful colors and smells of mother nature.
What are your favorite things to look for which have to do with nature? Mine are minerals and stones, which are examples of how beautifully complex nature can be. Also, I love the science behind these beauties. 


The first pictures briefly explains what are the differences between minerals, crystals and stones.
I don't own any mineral collection but here are some pictures of my favorite minerals from my Pinterest  board.

ewRocks and Minerals
These are few of my favorite minerals. Enjoy :) 

1. Wire Gold on Quartz
2. 
Hemimorphite
1. Fluorite on Calcite
2. Amazonite
1. Gilmarite crystals
2. Wavellite
3. Aluminium Phosphate

1. Pyrite with Quartz & Sphalerite
2. Pyrite Sphere
3. Quartz


I hope that I gave something interesting for you to see. And to end this post, here is a picture of a small mineral collection displayed beautifully.



Have a happy and relaxed Sunday evening. 


Love

Ciklemfusa

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment